Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why'd you yell "FIRE" when you fell into the chocolate?

This sketch needs a little explanation- for our special Valentine's Day dessert we did chocolate fondue and so, of course, that's what Nora requested for her picture today.  So, what's with Nora in the fondue pot and why is she yelling "fire?"  Well, for the answer to that you have to be a fan of the Smother's Brothers and their skit "I Fell in a Vat of Chocolate."  If you are unfamiliar or want to laugh follow this link to see it: Smother's Brothers "I Fell into a Vat of Chocolate" I'm proud to say that my daughter got the reference and loved the sketch- she was also singing the song when I picked her up from school. :) Mission accomplished!  On a side note- why do they make the cord for fondue pots so dang short?

No comments:

Post a Comment